Hey workin’ woofers!
Wait… you didn’t know it’s Take Your Dog To Work Day on the 25th June?
Well, you haven’t got long to prepare! Lucky for you, we’ve made you a packing list.
Grab a bag and get a waggle on!
- ☑️ A nice calming breakfast – With an extra sprinkling of chill!
- ☑️ Poo bags! – When you gotta go, you gotta go!
- ☑️ A collapsible water bowl – This is thirsty slurp!
- ☑️ Something to chew – Zzzz, meetings are boring!
- ☑️ Your best pooch perfume – Gotta make that great first impression!
- ☑️ Lead, harness, collar and a nice bouncy ball to play with on your lunch break!
- ☑️ Dry shampoo and a towel, in case lunchtime gets a bit mucky!
Showing off your four-legged friend is an opportunity not to be sniffed at! But make sure they’re feeling safe, secure and comfortable (especially if they’ve led a quiet life for the last year).
But there’s more…
As if June wasn’t fun enough – it’s World Mud Day on the 24th too! So in case your pup is heading into work after a day of celebrating this international holiday… best scrub up!
There’s so much to choose from in our natural shampoo range!
- Bull dog bubbles
- Lemon sherbert
- Apple + vanilla
- Baby powder
- Rhubarb + rose
- Cherry drop
- Jasmine + bergamot
- Lavender + neroli
- Parma violet
- Raspberry + vanilla
- White musk
- Black pomegranate
- Orange and bergamot
Phewf, that’s a lot of snuffs to sniff!
But they’re more than just a bubble bath. Our natural shampoos are packed full of essential oils and contain absolutely no nasties.
If your pooch is due a pamper, check out our extensive range of delicious shampoos, here!
P.S Check out our soaped up superstars on Instagram (tag us if you want to see your bubbly babe on the feed!)